Implementation and control of the requirements of the ISO standards portal - Eliso
The implementation of ISO standards is a serious and demanding job in which a large number of records must be kept that are necessary for the standard to be accepted and fully implemented.
If you are looking for efficient and reliable software that is easy to use and has an affordable price, and which should help your company to implement and maintain a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO and other quality standards, Smart Eliso is the right solution for you.
Implementation of ISO standards
When implementing quality standards, the following problems are manifested:
• Difficult and slow distribution of documents,
• High maintenance costs (printing documents),
• Control of access to documents,
• Control of the use of a valid version,
• Notifying users about all changes in the system,
• Joint work on quality system documents.
Efficient and reliable software
Smart Eliso is an integral software for support during the introduction, as well as for the application and maintenance of the already existing quality system that will meet all your needs and be in accordance with the requirements of ISO standards and other quality standards.
It allows you to keep and group all the necessary documents and records required by the quality management system – policies, rules of procedure, instructions, rules, codes, forms, etc.
With the Smart Eliso solution, users can keep records of all complaints and non-compliances, development ideas, improvement plans, records of planned and held staff training, etc.
Advantage of Smart Eliso solution
• Central database of documentation and information
• Fast and easy distribution of documents
• Control the use of a valid version of documents
• Access control to documents and records
• Informing users about changes in the system
• Business process automation
• Centralized place for keeping records of the quality system
• Integration with Microsoft Office applications
• Search documents by content
Smart Eliso consists of the following modules:
In addition to these modules, Smart Eliso also offers advanced features such as:
• Integration with Microsoft Office package,
• WEB user environment – intranet or internet access for users working on remote computers,
• Internal communication tools,
• Ability to create different reports,
• Ability to create automation through workflows,
• Multilingual environment.