The Company may collect and process your personal information when interacting with you regarding employment / recruitment or for other purposes or when you visit our website. Acting in accordance with applicable laws, in particular the Law on Personal Data Protection, including the EU General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (“GDPR”), we are very committed to data protection and privacy of all collected information.
Address: Smart d.o.o. Novi Sad, Kralja Aleksandra 12/II, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
Mail address: email@example.com
3. Data collection
We may collect and process your personal information when you have provided it to us, when we have obtained it based on publicly available sources and based on recommendations.
4. Purpose of processing and information we process
We may collect and process your personal information for the following purposes:
• In order to fulfill our contractual obligation to you. This information may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, occupation, job, company, type of cooperation with us.
• For the purpose of recruiting new employees, either for certain jobs or for potential future positions; this information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, information about your education and experience, CV, photograph (if you provide it yourself) and other relevant information.
• To comply with and comply with legal obligations.
5. Legal basis for processing and storage of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection (Official Gazette of RS 87/2018 hereinafter the Law) and the GDPR Regulation
We will process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases:
• For the purpose of enforcing a contract with you in accordance with Article 12, paragraph 1, item 2) of the Law and Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR Regulation.
• The legal basis includes our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 12, paragraph 1, item 6) of the Law, Article 6 (1) (f), when you communicate with us regarding employment opportunities or in the desire to improve our website.
• When we have your consent in accordance with Article 12, paragraph 1, item 1) of the Law Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR Regulation, where necessary.
• In order to comply with the legal obligations to which we are subject in accordance with Article 12, paragraph 1, item 3) of the Law, Article 6 (1) (c).
We may make your personal data available to our affiliates and in other cases regulated by law and the GDPR regulation.
6. Storage period and right to delete
We will keep your personal data that we process for the purpose of employment opportunities as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, i.e. for as long as it is necessary for us to fulfill all applicable legal obligations. As a provider of personal data, you have the right to delete personal data that you obtain by submitting a request for deletion.
7. Data protection and security
We take every precaution to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal data is stored and require our data processors to protect your personal data through contractual means.
8. Your rights
Subject to certain exceptions and limitations in applicable law, you enjoy the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data corrected, deleted or to have their processing restricted, to request a ban on the processing and transfer of data.
When the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you want to exercise any of your rights as described above or have any questions, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, as required by applicable law.