Register for online conference “How to implement obligations under the Law on Archival Material and Archival Activities”
In order to be able to independently harmonize business with the Law on Archival Materials and Archival Activities within your organization, we are organizing an interactive online conference with a lecturer from the Archives of Vojvodina, Ms. Milena Popović Subić, who has extensive practical and legislative experience in this field. The online conference is scheduled for Wednesday, January 26, 2022, starting at 10 a.m.
Topics that will be covered in this online conference are:
- Basic concepts in the protection of archival material and documentary material
- Who has all the obligations under the Law – Creator and holder of archival material and documentary material
- Obligations under the Law Procedure for enactment and content of general acts
- Archive book
Lecturer: Milena Popović Subić, archival advisor on parent affairs and head of the Group for parent affairs of the Archives, Archives of Vojvodina.
This online conference provide you:
- Introduction to the basic concepts and current events adopted by the Law on Archival Material and Archival Activities
- Understanding and successful independent application of legal provisions in practice and business
- Interactive participation with the lecturer through questions and answers
The online conference “How to realize obligations under the Law on Archival Material and Archival Activities” will be realized in three blocks with breaks for rest and asking questions for the lecturer.
You can follow the conference on your computer or mobile phone via the MS Teams application.
You can ask questions when applying or interacting with the lecturer during the training.
The registration fee for participation in the online conference is 9000 dinars (the price is expressed with VAT). You can download payment instructions at the link – Payment instructions.
I’ll see you soon,
Your Smart team